(Closes February 28th 2021)
The position reports directly to Manager, Business Growth
Role of the Job:
To drive acquisition and management of the Private Sector Business at the Bank that should translate into growth of the bank’s deposits and loan assets.
Key Result Areas:
- Drive acquisition of risk assets and liabilities from the private sector (Institutions/ SME’s, SACCO’s, and Associations) bank wide in order to grow the deposits and loans.
- Drive profitability of the Private Sector Business segment by mining the value chains for optimal value to both customer and the bank.
- Develop and maintain a list of all value chains and their contacts throughout the Bank.
- Manage all Private sector / Corporate business relationships with the Bank e.g arranging meetings/calls and presentations as well as attending to customers’ enquiries.
- Monitor daily activities on accounts of private sector business partners and generate activity/progress reports on new prospects regularly.
- Ensure that private sector customers and their value chains have access to a full range of Bank Products and services by attaining a cross sell ratio of at least 2 (products utilization):1(customer).
- Work in partnership with Treasury team, branch management teams, regional managers and other functions in mobilization and execution of customer requests.
- Serve as the private sector client’s chief sponsor within the bank to assure high levels of client service, appropriate lines of credit, and resolve documentation issues that could arise.
- Keep abreast of financial market developments of relevance to clients for efficient provision of financial services
Minimum qualification requirements and Personal attributes for this position:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar position in a busy profit oriented Organisation.
- A high level of business acumen and understanding of business relationship management.
- Good understanding of sales management and
- Good understanding of banking business.
- Good computer skills i.e MS office.
Position carries an attractive salary and benefits package.
Suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. As well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Closing date for submission of the applications is 28th February, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600
Please note that in line with the Bank procedures, no job offers are made online.