(Closes April 13th 2021)
This position reports to Supervisor Agency Banking and is based in the Financial Inclusion Unit.
Role of the Job:
To plan, coordinate and implement the recruitment, training and monitoring of the performance of Finance Trust Bank agents.
Key Result Areas:
- Recruit agents for the bank and monitor transactions in line with the policy and procedures.
- Monitor the performance of the Bank agent in line with set targets, standards and procedures.
- Implement the training programme for agents as per agency banking annual work – plan.
- Carry out regular visits to agents to confirm compliance with the Internal Bank/ External Regulators’ policies and procedures.
- Carry out first level maintenance of agency banking equipment.
- Handle first level of customer service to agents and handle customer complaints arising from agents.
- Liaise with Marketing dept. to ensure that agent premises are properly branded and the Finance Trust Bank brand is visible at all agent premises.
- Carry out any other work related duties assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
Minimum qualification requirements and Personal attributes for this position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of these fields e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Social Sciences /Marketing, education, obtained from a recognised University
- Experience working with FTB as Banking Assistant/Officer for at least one year.
- Certificate of Train the trainer will be an added advantage
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A good team leader with self-drive.
- High integrity
- Flexibility to work and travel upcountry whenever necessary.
- Excellent marketing and sales skills.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to train and disseminate information to teams.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications i.e. excellent Microsoft office skills, excel, internet, etc
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attentiveness to detail is critical.
- Demonstrated high integrity and sense of confidentiality.
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and able to work for long hours.
- Good interpersonal and team work skills.
- No previous disciplinary issues at the branch or at Head Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to ride a motorcycle is an added advantage
Position carries an attractive salary and benefits package.
Suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it, as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to email@example.com. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Closing date for submission of applications is 13th April, 2021 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY. Please note: As per Bank procedures, No job offers are made online.