Trust Mobile Services
Trust mobile service is a service that allows customers of FTB to conduct a number of financial transactions using their mobile devices such as a mobile phones;
Trust mobile Requirement;
Available to only FTB customers.
- Customer completes the mobile banking application form.
- Customer presents valid ID
- Customer is enrolled for the service at the Branch
- Customer receives a Recreate Key and PIN on enrolment.
- Customers access the service by dialing *224# and/or by downloading the Finance Trust Bank mobile App from Play Store.
Services available include;
- Balance enquiry
- Mini statement
- Internal funds transfer (from one FTB account to another FTB Account)
- Interbank funds transfer (from FTB Account to Centenary Bank account)
- Funds transfer from FTB Account to MTN mobile wallet (MTN mobile money)
- Funds transfer from FTB Account to Airtel mobile money wallet
- Funds transfer from MTN mobile wallet to FTB Account
- Funds transfer from Airtel mobile money wallet to FTB Account
- Loan ku simu
- Pay TV services (DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES)
- Utility payments (Umeme postpaid, Umeme Yaka, E-Tax, KCCA, E-Water, KIS
- Airtime purchase (MTN, Airtel, UTL, Africel)
Get the app on: